CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ugh!

It's supposed to storm all day.  I hate rain!  And I hate storms even more!  I wished I could live in a place where it didn't rain so much!  I have no idea where that would be, unless I moved to a desert.  But it's too hot for that!


I got Kadie's tutu done!  It's super cute!  It's blue and white (like Cinderella's dress), and it's got the straps that come up and tie around the neck.  But stepping back to look at it yesterday, I decided that it looked kind of plain.  So now I've decided to put little rhine stones on it.  And then I thought maybe some ribbons hanging down.  And then.....  Yea, you see where this is going?  I'm hooked!  I tried to get Kadence to wear her tutu yesterday so I could get pics, but she wasn't having it.  So I'll try my damnedest today to get her in it.  

I need to find a leotard today in her size.  I already went to Walmart, but I knew they wouldn't have any to fit her.  So now I need to look online today.  I want a leotard in case it's cold on her birthday.  If it's warm, then she'll go sleeveless under her tutu.  I'd love to find some "glass" slippers also, but I doubt if I find any.

I HATE daylight savings!  I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!  And honestly, I don't see the point in it.  We only started changing our time about 2 years ago, maybe 3.  It hasn't been long, and I hate it!  Why, oh why did Indiana ever vote to start using it?  It used to be light outside when Jake went out to the bus.  And I loved it because I could watch those little hooligans outside waiting for the bus.  But now that it's dark again, I have to go outside to watch.  Where are the other parents at?  Why do I have to be the one to watch their kids?  They're not MY responsibility!  I certainly didn't sign up to watch those kids!  And I think they're too young to stand out there by themselves!  

Jake was somewhat good yesterday.  He said he got an "R" which means he broke a rule.  But the reasoning didn't really add up.  He said he spilled his glue and got and "R."  Doesn't make sense to me.  I think there's more to the story that I'm not going to get.

0 comments: