CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Cross your fingers for a good day!

I sent Jake off to school this morning, praying that he has a good day.  I guess only time will tell.  He told me that he was good on Friday, did everything the teacher asked him to do.  But it's sad that I can't trust him right now.  Why can't he just be the sweet little boy that he used to be?  What happened to him?  It breaks my heart to see him having such a rough time at school.  I always excelled in school, I loved it!  But to see such a different attitude about it.... wow!  I love my boy and will do anything in my power to make sure that he thrives.  First step:  Change doctors.  Check!  I did that last week.  Thank GOD!  Next step:  Get him in to see new doctor.  Still waiting on the changes to go through Medicaid.  That'll take a couple of weeks.

I'm busy getting everything ready for Kadie's birthday party.  We're having it on April 6th.  I just cannot believe she's getting ready to turn 2.  By the looks of her, most people would assume she's much younger.  But to see her play and interact with other kids (and her speech!) she seems much older.  She's been speaking in full sentences for about 3 months, maybe longer.  I love that she's able to communitcate with us.  She tells us stories, sings songs, tells us what she wants or needs.  It's great!  What's not so great is that she also knows how to yell at us when we're "bad."  lol

We're doing a princess theme again this year.  I'm going out to buy the material for a tutu dress (the kind that ties around the neck).  She's going to be Cinderella.  My good friend is going to make the cake.  It's going to be Cinderella's castle.  I am ridiculously excited about this!  I hope the dress turns out "ok."  I know it's not going to be great considering this will only be my second atempt at making one.  I think I'm going to make the tutu with ribbon, rather than with elastic.  I think the bow in the back with ribbons hanging down would be absolutely adorable!  

0 comments: