CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Running it up

Poker has become a hobby for me.  I play for fun with friends and online.  Occasionally (like here recently), I play for money online.  I started off with $50 and was up to $73 at one point in time.  But after a few bad beats and a couple of bad days, I went down to $10.90.  I'm now going to try to run it back up.  I'm going to start off at the $0.01/0.02 tables.  My buy in for each session will be 1/5 of my bank roll.  So if I have $10, my buy in will be $2.  When I get 500 big blinds, I'll move up to the next level ($0.02/0.05... ect).  I'll be posting my progress on here.


I played a session today.  I only played for about an hour.  I'm happy to say I'm up.  I'm not up by a lot, but I'm up nonetheless.  I sat down with $2 and left with $3.24.  Not a bad start!  Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Bank roll           Buy-in           Wins/loses

$10.90              $2.00               +$1.24
$14.14               $2.00               +$1.21

0 comments: