CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

This is why I don't watch the news

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29543139


This is so sad and so sick!  What person in their right mind would take another person's life?  Especially a child's life!  Why?!?  What sense does that make?  What give you the right to just haul off and fucking kill someone?  What exactly did those kids do to deserve that?  Pisses me off!  There's not a single person on the face of this planet that has the right to put their hands on another person, EVER!!!!  There's no excuse for it!  And then to kill someone?  That man ought to be shot dead on sight.  I can't watch the news because of shit like this.  It's become way to common and that's sad.  When you can say "Well, another family was killed last night" there's something wrong!  We shouldn't be able to say that!  It's horrible!

It's like that whole Rihanna thing.  Chris Brown should get the max penalty.  There should be no slap on the wrist for him!  And for Rihanna taking him back?  Don't know if it's true or not, but it's like that bitch is asking for it!  I can't stand Rihanna, but she def didn't deserve to be beaten!  No man has the right to put his hands on a woman, not ever!  And if Rihanna DID in fact take Chris back, what kind of message does that send all the kids that look up to her?  That it's ok to be beaten?  Well, it's not!  Dump the asshole and don't look back!  He's a piece of trash!  Men like that make me sick!

As for Jake, I talked to his teacher yesterday.  He had just got done telling the teacher that he was NOT going to finish his paper!  The teacher and I worked out a plan, and hopefully we can get Jake back on track.  I've also been doing so research online and  I think Jake may have ADD/ADHD.  I'm going to call and find him a competent doctor (not that quack we've been seeing), and get him tested.  Something's not right.  The teacher told me that Jake is unable to retain information.  I don't believe that for a second.  He knows his stuff at home, but for some reason once he gets to school he "doesn't know."  I'd hate for him to have ADD/ADHD, but I know Jake's not stupid!  I know there has to be some sort of barrier that's keeping him from reaching his full potential!  I mean, the kid was two years old and could recognize several letters of the alphabet!  I'm praying he has a better day at school today.

Kadence had peas for breakfast this morning.  My mom told me that's disgusting, but when you've got a child that hardly eats anything, you give her what she wants.  And today she wanted peas.  I can't believe she's getting ready to turn two!  Where did that time go?  Kadie's starting to sleep better at night.  We're kind of letting her CIO, but not really.  She doesn't really cry too much, it's the getting out of bed thing that was getting out of control.  She's stayed in her bed all week with minimal crying.  I'm loving being able to sleep all night again!


0 comments: